DATES & RATES
2014 | 2015
2014 Johnstone Strait and the Blackfish Archipelago Expeditions
Rate: $2475.00 CDN per person plus 5% GST (Canadian Funds)
August 3 - 9, 2014 - 6 Days
August 10 - 16, 2014 - 6 Days
August 22 - 30, 2014 < Sorry SOLD OUT
September 7 - 13, 2014 - 6 Days
Live Aboard, Long term or Special charters - Please contact us directly
2015 dates TBA
- NOTE: Prices are based on double occupancy.
Single supplement may apply.
The Magnificent Seven Expedition Includes:
- Full day tours of the Blackfish and Broughton Archipelagos aboard the classic restored 17 meter vessel M.V. Gikumi
- Small group size to maximize comfort and opportunity
- Expertise of Captain Jim Borrowman gained from his many years of field experience
- On-board biologist / naturalist, specializing in animal behaviour seen while on tour and will include presentations of cetacean acoustic samples and discussion of conservation and research issues
- Use of on-board hydrophone
- Breakfast each morning (including day of departure)
- Hearty lunches and homemade snacks each day
- Dinner each evening (including day of arrival)
- Accommodation in the unique period homes of Telegraph Cove
Its difficult to relay the relax feeling that this tour will bring. When we leave the dock we literally leave the world behind…
- 5 full boat days cruising the Blackfish and Broughton Archipelagos aboard the classic restored 17 metre M.V. Gikumi
- maximum of 6 passengers
- different anchorage each evening
- hosts Jim and Mary Borrowman. Captain Jim’s expertise in the field and Mary’s culinary talents will make this tour a ‘memory’
- dinner on board the boat the day of arrival
- breakfast on board the boat the day of departure
- opportunity for ‘surprises’
Download Orcella Registration and Dietary Forms:
Forms (300 K, .PDF)
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The remainder of the balance owing is due 60 days prior to departure.
Orcella Expeditions reserves the right to cancel any event due to an inadequate number of participants or conditions, which in our opinion, would compromise the safety of participants. In these exceptional cases, where it is deemed necessary to cancel a trip, monies paid to Orcella Expeditions will be refunded in full.
If you cancel 60 days prior to your departure date, any monies paid in excess of the 25% non-refundable deposit will be refunded. No penalty if you transfer to another trip. If cancellation is received less than 60 days before the departure date, full payment will be forfeited, unless you find a replacement. We recommend purchase of trip cancellation insurance.